Friday 22 July 2011

Keeping you updated...

It has been a week since my last ‘Keeping you updated…’ post, which may become a regular Friday post. This I feel, nicely reflects on the week and it fits in quite well with today being the workers ‘end of week’.
I’m currently enjoying the sunny weather today and very sad that this is my last day at Orion. However, at some point soon I will be providing a ‘Snapshot Diary’ for anyone who is curious about my time there! 


Last week, I was talking about having an interview at London Confidential. After my preparation last weekend, I’m pleased to say that it all paid off. After an interview on Monday, I was offered the placement and will be working there two days a week as a journalist. This is all quite new to me, so I hope you keep reading my blogs to find out how I get on! At the same time I’ll still be continuing my internship at OldCastle Books which is one of my best placements by far.
 

Furthermore, I’m currently liaising with a national newspaper about work opportunities so, fingers crossed for that – I’ll keep you updated.
Lastly, I’ve been working on a marketing scheme for Aesthetica magazine (since last year) and I’m now hoping to get a bit more involved, this I mean, in terms of managing and developing the scheme – I’ll keep you updated on my progress. 



I have some more and exciting plans for my Blog including:

•    Posting 'Snapshot Journals' – first one is coming soon.
•    Posting: ‘Top 5 Tips for preparing for Intern interviews, the key to interview success is preparation – so stayed tuned for my Top 5 Tips detailing the preparation you need to do!
•    Posting: ‘What you may find interesting…, a new and regular blog that I will post. It will be debuting this weekend!



Check back this weekend for a new blog post and new links!

No comments:

Post a Comment