Saturday 12 November 2011

Website Pick of the Week

Guardian Careers

For those who have been following my work experience over summer 2011, will know already that I write in the Guardian careers section, so it will come as no surprise to find that they are my website pick of the week.
The Guardian probably should have been listed much sooner than this as it is a great source for reading about careers. I'm a big fan to say the least. Anyway, the blog section covers anything from CV's to disfigurement in the workplace, it is certainly thought provoking and holds a wealth of insight.
Moreover, besides the blog, there are many podcasts, live Q&A's and a directory containing the best career blogs (where you'll find my blog listed) and much more.

Visit the Guardian Careers website at: http://careers.guardian.co.uk/careers-blog

For links to my podcast, live Q&A and debut article, please go to the 'About Me' page.



1 comment:

  1. Ooh I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm looking for an internship/ work experience within publishing for next year, so this will really be helpful :)

    ReplyDelete